Pole dance fitness classes are perfect for...
· Any woman who wants to feel more at-ease, comfortable, and confident in her body.
· Comprehensive body-toning and strengthening, since pole dancing utilizes the "minute" muscles that gym and cardio equipment do not target.
· Anyone who could use a boost in body confidence, self-concept, and overall self-esteem!
· New moms and not-so-new moms who have lost touch with their sensuality and personal wellness due to the delicate balancing act of tending to others' needs versus their own
· Anyone with a physical or other debilitating condition who seeks to move creatively beyond limitations.
· Any woman who wants to get in-touch with her sensuality & femininity in a safe and supportive environment.
· Any woman who wants to regain a sense of her sensuality and the power inherent in her feminine persona...both of which may lend to increased confidence in dating, choosing a mate, and becoming more comfortable with intimacy in an established relationship or marriage.
· Women in their 50s and 60s who want to reconnect with their sensuality and continue to redefine their physicality through dance.
· Women in their 30s and 40s whose bodies have changed due to slowing metabolisms, pregnancies, and the demands of busy career and family lives. After a year of pole dancing, many women report "feeling better about their bodies in their 40s than they did over a decade ago."
· Women in their early 20s, who often struggle with food and eating, battling body/self-concepts with an extra 10-20 pounds, which pressures of college, dating, and hormone changes can bring.
· Any woman who feels "split" on the various levels that decisions are made: mind, or "reason," versus heart, or "soul." This dance form offers an integrative experience (i.e., mind-body-spirit), which can lend to more "unified" decision-making that draws upon the wisdom of being able to discern and listen to certain "felt experiences"--information that is accessible via the senses (e.g., gut/visceral sensations/responses).*
· Any woman who feels that she could make better relationship choices. If you feel like you "settle" for various reasons, pole dancing can be an extremely powerful confidence building workout
Denver Pole Dance Classes
Current class schedule.
Pole Dance Parties
Dance & Wellness References